Where to get trusting information

When it comes to finding the right answer to your questions, it can be really hard to trust some of the information you get on the web. Especially when it comes to your baby. And being a nurse I don't trust anyone without a list of credentials. When I was pregnant I only trusted the American Pregnancy Association. Now that I have a baby, I use American Academy of Pediatrics as a resource. Both of these are national health organizations which make up the standards of practice for our physicians. If you want to get accurate, trusting, up to date information. This is where you should look. If you ask your physician a question they don't know, this is most likely where they are getting the answers. And for all your sleep questions, the National Sleep Foundation is a great site. I made the links available in my links column on the left.